Saturday, September 5, 2009

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! A Horse!

Ok, I said I would never pay money for a horse. I stayed true to that, and was given a horse by a fellow co-worker who traines them. He had this 2 1/2yr old colt that he did not have time to train. It also cut its lower foot on a fence. So he asked if we wanted it. I said what the heck, we will take a gamble. We found out that it has a pretty good blood line. If he heals and everything works out maybe we can sell him or keep him whatever works. But for know he needs our attention and the boys are all excited. Below they are getting the hay ready for the horse.
Father of the horse is Little Diamond Skip, chk it out.
Coy and Deklyn hard at work.









Here it is, Sampson is his name. That is Troy and his co-worker Dwaine.
Troy, Dwaine and Linda his wife.

Isn't he pretty! What the heck am I doing!












2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are even closer now that we have something in common. Now that horse needs a friend. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew way deep down Troy was a rancher :)

    ReplyDelete