Yes its Easter, and yes it started off great. The night before Devin had so much candy that when he went to bed he threw-up everthing (It was Awsome). It set the mood for Easter the next day.
Easter morning the kids got up and was excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought. As you can see, a lot of candy (YUM), and Mario Kart for the Wii.
Devin playing Mario Kart (Wii)
We decided we would take the kids to Lemans Cave in Baker NV. Did we mention its a 3 hr drive, it was awesome. The kids did good. I went to Leman's Cave when I was about Taz's age, so I could remember a little bit of what the cave was like.

This is the cabin that Mr. Leman built to live in.
Devin running up and down the stairs. Getting all of his energy out.
Look at the BUTT on that!!!! Hot Mama
This is a hike we went on before we went on the tour.
The entrance.

Doesn't this look like a Ghost haunts the cave? As you can see, we got pictures.
I am so glad the easter bunny found your house. And it also looks like you guys had a blast on your hike and tour.
ReplyDeleteWow, that cavern looks awesome! Holy cow, how tall is Taz? Your boys sure are getting big.
ReplyDeleteWhen are y'all gonna take a trip up here? We will be heading down for the blessing so I guess we will see y'all then!
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter and that you enjoyed your trip to the caves!
ReplyDelete