Another Saturday of baseball. Taz, Coy and Deklyn all had games today. It was very cold. Oh yea did I mentioned it SNOWED! AGAIN!
Devin up to mischief.

WHAT! I'm not doing anything wrong.

Coy playing second, he is so fun to watch.

Coy waiting for his pitch. He is funny.

Nice hit, RUN, RUN

Coy playing pitcher. They have a machine doing the pitching so the boys will learn the fundamentals of the game.


Taz in center field. He did good on his first game.

Taz getting ready to hit.

Taz has good natural batting form. We just have to work on keeping his eye on the ball.

Nice swing bud! Almost

Get ready here comes the ball.
I love game days! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It will be good to see you guys in a month or so. Ya know baby blessing and all. Have fun... it is nice to see the fam!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun!!With three boys in baseball i bet if makes for a long day.
ReplyDelete